Video Editing with Filmora – Beginners To Advanced by James Woo — SkillShare — Free download
Learn how to edit videos with Filmora. This class will teach you the basics and intermediate lessons of using Filmora to create videos.
There are also lessons for more advanced users in the later part of the class.
You will the learn how to:-
- import media,
- trim, cut and join videos clips,
- how to add and adjust transitions,
- include text and titles in your video including scrolling credits
- how to detach audio and add music to your video project to create greater impact
- how to enhance your video with visual effects like elements and effects.
- make trick videos and advanced effects
This class has been designed so you can start making your videos in a short time even if you are new to video editing. Learn and create at the same time.
Topics are broken into bite size tutorials so you can return to it quickly to the tutorials if you need to repeat it.
There is a sample project I created with Filmora at the end which shows all the methods being taught in the class.
Start creating your first video today.
Course Content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Video-Editing-With-Filmora-Beginners-To-Advanced/1833969329