Have you been using the same tools in Adobe Illustrator over and over? When was the last time that you were excited about a new tool, trick, or technique? Look no further. Learn advanced Adobe Illustrator through a deep dive into the 5 most overlooked tools.
Adobe Illustrator offers a wealth of tools for vector illustrations. Some of the best ones aren’t always the most easily discoverable. Join Illustrator Esther as she explains these tools in-depth through the process of illustrating an ornate modern vintage drop cap letter. Alongside Esther’s concise and thoughtful teaching style, you’ll learn how to use:
- Arc Tool
- The most elegant way to use curves as a transition between 2 straight lines
- Join Tool
- Quickly cleans up the messy intersections of 2 paths
- Path Eraser Tool
- Re-create the hatching effects with the art of deduction
- Spiral Tool
- Draws ornate elements with speed and grace
- Reshape Tool
- Tweaks sophisticated open paths with confidence
This class is designed for advanced users who have a working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and would like to build upon their existing skills in vector illustration.
Course Content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Vector-Illustration-Top-5-Overlooked-Tools-in-Adobe-Illustrator/2091963823