How to Paint On Procreate: The Lips with Alessia Sketchbook — SkillShare — Free download
In this class, you’ll learn how to paint lips on Procreate, whether it’s on their own or as part of a portrait.
We’ll be using an iPad Pro, an Apple Pencil, and the app Procreate.
You can choose to apply the same strategy and method even when you work with any other medium because we’ll focus on how to build a structure that gives us correct proportions and perspective since the beginning of the process.
Portraits can be quite challenging, it can be difficult to convey the personality behind the picture when we’re struggling with the basics of drawing.
Once you get all of the technical difficulties out of the way, you can really express your style and message with your art.
In this class we’ll talk about:
- How to observe an image by sketching on it
- How to simplify proportions by associations
- How to draw correctly, no matter how complex the image
- How to add colour and details for immediate impact
- How to export the file for sharing
I’ll share all my tips & tricks for an enjoyable experience and fast skill acquisition. I’ve also included a mini ebook with all you need to remember even after you finished your class.
This class is for you if:
- You enjoy creating realistic art
- You’re familiar with Procreate and you’re confident using it independently
- You want to level up your skills by learning through a new method rather than a tutorial
- Intermediate – Advanced
If you’re a beginner:
- You’re welcome to watch the class and try new things out
- I’ve included the link to the Procreate Handbook, so you can learn the basics
This class is part of a series.
Watch “How to Paint On Procreate: The Eyes” and “The Power of Light and Shadow: A Guide for Beginners” to complement your skills and learn even faster!
Have fun and make art!
Course Content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/How-to-Paint-On-Procreate-The-Lips/1233030166