Blogging for Beginners – Tips to Blog Successfully in 2020 — Udemy — Published 7/2019 — Free download
What you’ll learn
Learn the ins and outs of blogging platforms and how to choose the platform that suits your needs.
How to setup your blog from scratch using WordPress.
Defining Your Audience, Business Goals & Objectives.
Social Media Marketing For Traffic.
How to create content which engages your audience and makes them want to share your posts.
Different types of content and how to come up with ideas so that you don’t run out of steam or get frustrated.
The all important topic of generating traffic to your blog – where to find it, what to do to grow it and how to get your blog noticed.
An introduction to SEO so that you can understand better how to get your posts to show up in search.
Techniques for promoting & maintaining your new blog
No Prior knowledge of blogging or online business is required or necessary to take this course.
The main requirement is a willingness to commit to the process and put in the work. This course outlines the steps, but it’s up to you to take notes and take action as soon as you watch this course and do what it takes to make your blog succeed.
You’ll need a computer with access to the internet and the determination to take action and follow through on making things happen.
No special skills are needed, just a willingness to try things out
Since you are here I guess you are looking to find ways to make your blog work for your business. So how will this course make this happen?
If you have a business, one of the best ways to get it in front of more clients is through blogging.
If you have ever been online, and I am sure you did and you are now :), then you certainly know what a blog is ! don’t you?
You might even have already a blog setup and just post a few posts every now and then, but is this paying off, really enough? and did you get any actual results? is There any traffic coming to your blog?
But wait a second!!! What if you don’t have already a blog setup for your business ? What to do at that point?
I’m sure many of you right now are probably scratching their heads and wondering : What is a Blog? and Why do I have to bother myself with this thing called blogging?
Well, Here’s why:
It’s very difficult to be found in today’s crazy noisy landscape. There’s so much content out there, so much online that as your potential customers are searching for different key terms, how are you making sure that you are the one being found?
And so, using a blog is simply going to enables you to rank well in the search engines; which is what’s gonna grab people’s attention, build trust with your audience; and allows you to demonstrate your expertise through the blog posts you create.
So, If these are some of the questions you have in mind and still have many more that you want to answer, then LOOK NO FURTHER, because “You” have found the holy grail of loaded information that will train and equip you with blogging tools & knowledge that will help you grab people’s attention as well as their money.
It might seem like rocket science for some of you! I get it, BUT IT’S NOT.
You really DON’T NEED any fancy and super technical tricks if you really want to start your own blog and bring clients to your business.
To make the most of it however, you need to be very clear on your strategy, so that you get the most return on your time in terms of visitors to your site. You need to know how successful businesses use blogging!
This course is designed for everyone who is serious in their pursuit of a successful blogging career. Whether you’re just getting started or looking for ways to take your blog to the next level.
There are a few straight forward steps and processes that you must follow and this is what this course is all about.
you will become confident, encouraged, inspired and trained to start many blogging websites to target just any niche you want, and and generate passive income while doing what you’ve always been passionate about.
Take For instance, a Traveling Blog. This is one way to earn passive income while exploring and documenting your life events.
Blogging requires persistence, motivation, patience and a curious mind. You will benefit more when you have the desire and passion to learn and apply this knowledge. This is your best investment- decision to invest in your skill development.
SIDE NOTE: Your success is my success. Nothing could make me prouder or happier than You who have taken the courage and pain to finish this course and put it to an application in real life.
Just to Recap:
Just a few minutes and For LESS than a movie ticket you’ll have access to Over 2+ hours of HD video lectures showing you :
- Learn the ins and outs of blogging platforms and how to choose the platform that suits your needs.
- How to setup your blog using wordpress.
- Defining Your Audience, Business Goals & Objectives.
- Social Media Marketing For Traffic.
- How to create content which engages your audience and makes them want to share your posts.
- Different types of content and how to come up with ideas so that you don’t run out of steam or get frustrated.
- The all important topic of generating traffic to your blog – where to find it, what to do to grow it and how to get your blog noticed.
- An introduction to SEO so that you can understand better how to get your posts to show up in search.
- Techniques for promoting & maintaining your new blog
- And best of all, the freedom to ask me any questions regarding the course as you go through it !
So, Why wait any longer?
Click the “Enroll Now” button, and take my course 100% risk free now!
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my course. You can be sure you’re going to absolutely love it, and I can’t wait to share my knowledge and experience with you inside it!
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for beginners who want to quicly learn about blogging and build a website.
- People who want to build a web based business they can run from home.
- Companies that want to build a blog that positions them as thought leaders and create credibility and trust with their prospects and customers
- You have a passion you wish to share with the world.
- You have a business you’re looking to promote.
- You have a hobby you want to make money from.
- You’re looking for a way to communicate on a global level.
- You’ve started a blog but need direction and/or promotional help
- Those who want to quit their day job and build a lifestyle business
- If you are interested in being a professional blogger
- People who want to find an affordable way to promote their own products
- Authors, artists, photographers, musicians and creatives that want to share their passion online
- Entrepreneurs, Online Marketers, Business Owners, Marketing Directors, Etc.
- Anyone who wants to start blogging on any niche of their choice.
- Anyone who wants to explore the most effective way to blog so they get it right from the start.
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/blogging-for-complete-beginners/