Adobe Illustrator Mega Course – From Beginner to Advanced Illustrator with Alan Ayoubi — SkillShare — Free download
This Adobe Illustrator course is designed to take absolute beginners step by step into the advanced levels in design and Illustration
The course consists of two-part the Basic part and Advanced part
– The basic part is just like a master class, in this part I will teach all the details you need to know to start using illustrate confidently. Basic does not mean you are not going to make interesting stuff, in this part, you will be creating a dozen of interesting artworks using what you have learnt
We will be covering:
- How to create a project and navigate for the first time
- Everything about working with an object, by the end we will create some artwork using what we have learnt
- Everything about the appearance of the objects, by the end we will create some artwork using what we have learnt
- Everything about drawing, by the end we will create some artwork using what we have learnt
- Everything about brushes, by the end we will create some artwork using what we have learnt
- Everything about type tools and typography, by the end we will create some artwork using what we have learnt
- We will master masking and its types
- And Thousands of other tips and tricks
– After you master adobe illustrator in the first part, you will be ready for more advanced stuff in illustrator, and we will start with the most interesting one which is:
- Data visualization, in this section I will show you how to create clean & modern charts. I will show you how to connect a spreadsheet to adobe illustrator and then will show you how to turn boring charts to an exciting and eye-catching charts
- Then we will have a Geometric section. In this section, I will show you how to create different types of grids and then how to use them to make beautiful abstract geometric artwork
- Then a very fun section comes which is Isometric and 3d, in this part you will be learning basics of isometric and 3d and then together we will be creating and Isometric home and an Isometric futuristic city
- In the pattern section, I will show you step by step on how to use your doodles and artwork to create beautiful patterns and make them ready for print.
- Then in Blend and Symmetrical section, I will teach you how to set up your Illustrator project for symmetrical drawing, with this setup you will be able to create beautiful mandalas and other precise artwork.
- Then I will teach you how to use blend mood to make eye-catching 3D liquid gradient lines. And then I will show you how to apply it to any path. This is a very fun section you should not miss it.
- Drawing using photos, in this section I will teach you tips and tricks on how to draw from a photo, we will be creating two Artworks form Photos.
- If you learn Adobe Illustrator to start your online business and start selling your artworks, we have a section for you, in this section, I will show you all the places that you can sell your artwork and the places that you can work as freelancer online.
- And the last section will be a bonus, I will teach how to prepare your project for animation in Adobe After Effects, we will prepare a project and we will animate in After Effect. If you want to learn animation I have a course that covers everything about animation and After Effects make sure to check it.
See you in the class
|Adobe-Illustrator-Mega-Course-From-Beginner-to-Advanced-Illustrator.part1.rar (2.93 GB)
|Adobe-Illustrator-Mega-Course-From-Beginner-to-Advanced-Illustrator.part2.rar (2.93 GB)
|Adobe-Illustrator-Mega-Course-From-Beginner-to-Advanced-Illustrator.part3.rar (2.93 GB)
|Adobe-Illustrator-Mega-Course-From-Beginner-to-Advanced-Illustrator.part4.rar (1.02 GB)
Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Adobe-Illustrator-Mega-Course-From-Beginner-to-Advanced-Illustrator/135129830