This class is aimed at people who want to learn to edit videos in a professional and agile way. It is a perfect introduction to Premiere Pro, guided step by step for the realization of a sample project. It clearly explains the processes of importing material, selecting shots, creating sequences, basic editing, basic audio settings, correcting color, creating effects, and handling graphics and titles. At the end, it explores options for exporting content aimed to different applications.
About the instructor
Saul Moreno is a professional Video Producer and Editor specialized in digital media. He started editing on Avid systems in 1992 and watched how videos jumped from Betacam tapes to digital files. He has worked in advertising, documentaries, film, video mapping, and every kind of video project you can imagine. His experience includes editing and post services, color grading, visual effects, motion graphics, and animation. Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) for Premiere Pro and After Effects.
At the completion of this class, the students will be able to:
- Launch Premiere Pro application and understand the way it manages projects and media
- Customize the interface
- Import and organize assets and clips to work with
- Organize and review materials, and select usable segments for the edits
- Perform editing in the timeline
- Use markers and specific organization tools in the interface
- Use the Trim tools
- Do basic color correction and level adjustments
- Perform audio adjustments
- Add and manage transitions and effects
- Work with graphics and still images
- Work with titles
- Output the finalized project for different applications
This is beginner class so you don’t need prior premier pro knowledge.
Course Content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Absolute-Beginners-Adobe-Premiere-Pro-2021-Training/127408247